A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies.These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of the e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies.They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies.These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies.These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
First-party (Military AutoSource) cookies
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
- Visitor ID - this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
- Page Number - this cookie identifies the page you are on;
- Session ID - this cookie identifies your website session;
- Test - this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
- Order - this cookie ensures that your shopping basket works correctly.
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
- Google Remarketing - we use Google's Remarketing cookie to market products and services we think may be of interest to you. You may see our adverts on Google's Display Advertising Network of partner websites and Google's own search results pages. We aim to carefully select the products and services we remarket to you, and do so based on the pages you have visited on our website. To opt out of Google Remarketing, set your https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
- AdRoll - we use AdRoll's Remarketing cookie to market products and services we think may be of interest to you. You may see our adverts on AdRoll's Display Advertising Network of partner websites. We aim to carefully select the products and services we remarket to you and do so based on the pages you have visited on our website. For more information on AdRoll’s data policies, please visit privacy page: https://www.adroll.com/about/privacy.
- Bing - we use Bing's Remarketing cookie to market products and services we think may be of interest to you. You may see our adverts on Bing's Display Advertising Network of partner websites and Bing's own search results pages. We aim to carefully select the products and services we remarket to you and do so based on the pages you have visited on our website. To opt out of Bing Remarketing, please visit Bing’s privacy statement at: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.